Leagues are your chance to work as a team , improve your skills and broaden your understanding to this complex strategic sport.
Play once a week at the same time either over the 20 week season or a multiple of one of three 6 week leagues (baring holidays and special events)
Anyone wanting to curl is welcome, new or experienced, individually or together with friends
- Our 20 week winter season starts mid-October and finishes early April . We will not curl near or on holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter). We have 3 leagues starting in October, January and Mid February and could curl at the following times Saturdays Mid Afternoon (4:15pm[4:30pm-6:00pm]), Evening (5:50pm[6:00pm-7:30pm]) and Sundays Mornings (8:45am[9:00am-10:30am])
- A printable pdf winter season calendar outlines our season. Times could be in flux since the facility may have to make a change so ww will update it to keep it current.
- Summer Curling - starts around Mid June
Line Creek Community Center 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
Leagues: $110 for all 6 weeks or prorated should you join us during the league. Beginners, Your First League is $90, $20 off the $110 price
Season: $300 for all 20 weeks or prorated should you join us after the first week. Beginners, receive a free broom if your first season.
Teams can have more than 4 players for the cost of 4 individual rates but only 4 can play each week.
Why curl a league?:
- League play gives you a better opportunity to play with the same people each week.
- Your spot is guarenteed each week during your league time. Those who pay as you go play on a space available basis.
- League Curlers can sub (on a space available basis) in any simultaneous leagues or use open ice to practice at no additional cost.
- We pay your United States Curling Association dues ( $30 Value) for those who pay the $110 normal league price or $300 season price