Join a "6 Week League" or try a "Learn to Curl" to prepare you for" Playing a Match"
Click title for more details. Registration guarantees your spot. Payment at the rink
Learn to Curl
Learn the basic techniques to the sport of curling in just 1.5 hours.
- A volunteer club member will show you the fundamentals to sliding a stone and sweeping. This will introduce you to the game, make you comfortable on the ice, and ready to try playing a match your next time out.
- Anyone who can physically play. Curlers are typically 8-80+ years, both men or women. Class size limited to 8 curlers per curling sheet, though an extra person or two is possible when signing up as a group.
- Learn to curl times are posted whenever an extra curling sheet is available during league play (Oct.-April) (June-July) or at special events (ie the Olympics, Over the Chrismas Holiday, Valentine day weekend, etc.). Check back often or join our curlers corner.
- $25 normally, but only $15 if you join a league starting up or in progress.
Join others in the club and play a match.
Play a pickup game or Sub in a League. This is for those who cannot commit to a league but still want to play or other club members in another league
- Anyone with prior experience or taken a Learn to Curl Class.
- Anytime we have an extra sheet of ice available during a league or at special event that tend to fill on their own. Check back often as times are typically posted within days of an actual event.
- $25 or Free if you are in another simultaneous league.
Leagues are your chance to work as a team , improve your skills and broaden your understanding to this complex strategic sport.
Play once a week at the same time either over the 20 week season or a multiple of one of three 6 week leagues (baring holidays and special events)
Anyone wanting to curl is welcome, new or experienced, individually or together with friends
- Our 20 week winter season starts mid-October and finishes early April . We will not curl near or on holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter). We have 3 leagues starting in October, January and Mid February and could curl at the following times Saturdays Mid Afternoon (4:15pm[4:30pm-6:00pm]), Evening (5:50pm[6:00pm-7:30pm]) and Sundays Mornings (8:45am[9:00am-10:30am])
- A printable pdf winter season calendar is located to the right. It is an outline of our season since times could be in flux since the facility may have to make a change. We will update it to keep it current.
- Summer Curling - starts around Mid June
Line Creek Community Center 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
Leagues: $110 for all 6 weeks or prorated should you join us during the league. Beginners, Your First League is $90, $20 off the $110 price
Season: $300 for all 20 weeks or prorated should you join us after the first week. Beginners, receive a free broom if your first season.
Teams can have more than 4 players for the cost of 4 individual rates but only 4 can play each week.
Why curl a league?:
- League play gives you a better opportunity to play with the same people each week.
- Your spot is guarenteed each week during your league time. Those who pay as you go play on a space available basis.
- League Curlers can sub (on a space available basis) in any simultaneous leagues or use open ice to practice at no additional cost.
- We pay your United States Curling Association dues ( $30 Value) for those who pay the $110 normal league price or $300 season price